V2K Sofrider *SOLD* Greenville SC

BentAero

SOLD. PAID-FOR. GONE.
I built-up this V2K for my wife some time ago from a new frame and fork -and she never rode it.
It literally has never been ridden out of the neighborhood.
Shimano Tourney 3x7 from a MTB w/ GripShift.
Seat is currently set-up for a short person with a custom seat post, but could easily be moved back to the normal position with a std. seat post.
I'm halfway between Greenville SC and Asheville NC, and regularly travel to both. (No papers, so far!)
Much prefer local handoff. I'll begrudgingly ship at buyers expense.

Also have Silvio 2.0 for sale in separate post.

IMG-1684.JPG IMG-1685.JPG IMG-1686.JPG IMG-1687.JPG IMG-1688.JPG IMG-1689.JPG

Last edited:

Hodgepodge

I built-up this V2K for my wife some time ago from a new frame and fork -and she never rode it.
It literally has never been ridden out of the neighborhood.
Shimano Tourney 3x7 from a MTB w/ GripShift.
Seat is currently set-up for a short person with a custom seat post, but could easily be moved back to the normal position with a std. seat post.
I'm halfway between Greenville SC and Asheville NC, and regularly travel to both. (No papers, so far!)
Much prefer local handoff. I'll begrudgingly ship at buyers expense.

Also have Silvio 2.0 for sale in separate post.

View attachment 10655 View attachment 10656 View attachment 10657 View attachment 10658 View attachment 10659 View attachment 10660

I'm interested in purchasing your 'V2K Sofrider $400'. This is my first time attempting to use the Cruzbike Forum, so if possible please be patience. How can/should we complete the transaction? Secondly, I'm in Sacramento, CA., so we'd need to discuss shipping arrangements as well. Do you need my email or is there a provision within the Cruzbike Forum to complete transactions? Please let me know how to move forward with the sale, if you so desire.

'Hodgepodge'...Aka...Dave H.

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
Do you need my email or is there a provision within the Cruzbike Forum to complete transactions?
Welcome! If you'd like to continue negotiations offline, the forum has private messaging. Click on BentAero's name under his avatar. In the box that pops up, choose Start A Conversation.

3bs

whereabouts unknown
@BentAero we have all probably built at least one bike for a spouse that never got out of the neighborhood.

you did build a sweet bike there.....n+1.... no, i have one already....

a couple years ago i restored my vintage bianchi peregrine for my wife. she rode it exactly once. i could tell that she just didn't like it, as it was not "her" bike. i converted it back to make it available for my use and restored her similarly vintage Schwinn. her rear derailleur shifter was smoked and would only do some of the gears some of the time, so i upgraded all of her mechs. this put the thumb shifter in a slightly different position. she was apoplectic for the first 15 minutes of the ride, about why i cant just leave her stuff alone. (she of course had completely forgotten the thing DID NOT WORK...LOL)

sell the silvio to ben. he is ready for a new bike.

Hodgepodge

Welcome! If you'd like to continue negotiations offline, the forum has private messaging. Click on BentAero's name under his avatar. In the box that pops up, choose Start A Conversation.

-------------------------------

Hey Castlerobber,
Thanks for the guidance/instructions on establishing a direct line of communication. Thanks again!

Hodgepodge

--------------------------

Zen Master Castlerobber, Hi Hodgepodge here. I want to thank you for your assistance in helping me in learning how to establish a private conversation with BentAero. With your help we were able to complete our transaction. I look forward to learning the techniques involved in riding a front wheel drive Cruzbike.
Once again thank you for your uncommon kindness.

Ciao... Hodgepodge,...a.k.a...Dave H.