Vendetta 2.0 (2015) for sale

Happyrider

I am selling my Vendetta 20 as I have decided to switch to the new S40. I don't race and the less reclined position will be more suitable for the type of riding I do. I purchased the Vendetta from Phillip Mouseley in February 2015 after he decided it was not for him after coming straight from an upright bike. It had just a couple hundred kilometres when I bought it and has no more than 1500 km now as I don't have as much time to ride as I would like. The Vendetta was built by Phillip from a framekit with his components and is equipped with:

- Shimano Ultegra DI2 groupset
- Drivetrain 2x11 (53/39 x 11/32)
- Mavic Kysrium wheels
- Ventisit comfy cushion
- Suspension adjustable headrest
- Moose Pack V20 frame pack
- bottle cage
- Zefal Cyclop bar end mirror
- Sigma 1009 cycle computer
- homemade light mount

If interested, the Vendetta will also come with the adjustable on the fly seat incline that Phillip developed for the Vendetta as he tried to get used to the recumbent position (unfortunately his posts describing and showing the seat don't seem to be available anymore). The more upright position of about 40 degrees is activated by a third brake lever mounted on the handlebar. I took this adjustable seat off as the more upright position didn't suit me on the Vendetta without also adjusting the handlebar reach.

Price: €3900
Shipping: Preferably you can pick the Vendetta up. If not, I can ship (in S40 box) at your cost.

IMG_3695.JPGIMG_3697.JPGIMG_3698.JPGIMG_3699.JPG
IMG_3694.JPG IMG_3696.JPG

Last edited:

Hubert Dohr

hello! I am from Austria (not Australia) and interested in your bike but i think the price is a little bit to high?
maybe you have some space in price? Regards Hubert

Happyrider

Guten tag Hubert,
The price reflects the Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset. Are you familiar with it and in particular its electronic shifting? Once you experience Di2 shifting you will have a hard time going back to cable shifting systems. Once set up it is never misaligned. Shifts are always crisp and perfect. All you have to do is remember to recharge it every 1500 km or so. I am not especially in a rush to sell the Vendetta, but If you want to make an offer I will consider it. Would you plan on picking up the Vendetta or would you want it shipped? Grüße, Jeffrey

Hubert Dohr

Hi, Jeffrey! If I would buy the bike I would visit... at the time i have different offers, in Grenoble i could get a 2016 Model with 1800 km for € 3400,-- or a 2015 (like your bike) frame set for € 2400,--. What will be your "minimun special price" :) Regards Hubert my privat email is: hubert.dohr (at) aon.at

Last edited: