Vendetta 2.0 probably for sale

Kenneth Jessett

Andy,

I don't think I'd want to go to the bother of shipping it anywhere. Sorry.

Everything is original so no doubt the company has all the records with what came with the 2.0 when made.

I also wouldn't mind swapping it for an S40.

Ken.

Kenneth Jessett

Andy,

Have you ridden a Vendetta? It is best used for racing - although some do tour on them. But being a life long standard bike rider - I've just bought a Cannondale Synapse (five bikes now :eek:) - I find I am not able to get the speed out of the V as others do. But if I angle the seat up by wedging I do get a more comfortable ride and by pushing back on the now steeper angled seat I can go a bit faster. I think that's where the S40 comes into its own.

I say all of this because you might be disappointed if you go to the expense of buying a V from the States unless you have ridden one.

Ken.

Kenneth Jessett

I've decided the Vendetta is actually for sale. I have too many other bikes and I'm just not riding it enough, so offers? I'll let someone else enjoy it. :)

I'll also post on the other recumbent site. ;)

Ken.

a.wright

Hello Ken,
I'm looking to get off the road bike due to neck issues.
I'd like to talk with you about your bike, can I contact you by phone?

Thanks

Al

Mark Cosma

I've decided the Vendetta is actually for sale. I have too many other bikes and I'm just not riding it enough, so offers? I'll let someone else enjoy it. :)

I'll also post on the other recumbent site. ;)

Ken.
Hi ken. What are you asking for your bike? I’m a newbie and due to neck issues I’m looking to switch over. Thanks. Mark

3bs

whereabouts unknown
in principal absolutely, but seat and head rest position take time. for some neck issues you may want a suspension, and not use a headrest.

Mark Cosma

Mark here: My issue is magnified when I’m time trialing on my Cervelo. Mainly caused by degenerative disc which is mainly in the neck to shoulder area. Also experiencing arthritis in the hands too. I appreciate any and all responses.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Mark here: My issue is magnified when I’m time trialing on my Cervelo. Mainly caused by degenerative disc which is mainly in the neck to shoulder area. Also experiencing arthritis in the hands too. I appreciate any and all responses.
PM me and I’ll get you intouch with Steve K; whose had neck disc fusion; he’s bionic; and you want to talk to him on the phone. He ride V20 stock and is added a thor seat. He’s comfortable for 3 hours as is and is trying to make it even more comfortable on his neck. Meanwhile if you look at my profile; I have a C4 fracture that is in-operable. I can not ride an upright for more than 5 minutes with out pain and nasial. The stock v-seat and the thor seat both work for me and I can ride for 12+ hours with no problem.

3bs

whereabouts unknown
I have a 45 year old c3 Frx. I use stock seat a wedge and no headrest at present. I have an occasionally symptomatic disc in the high T area. No problem on the v. I have past torn rotator cuffs both sides and one shoulder that has issues. I think the v workout helps it. I have broken several fingers on both hands, including my left middle finger a month ago, and arthritis has started. I use foam grips on my lower bar sections to increase diameter and I practice loose gripping. I can ride for hours with no discomfort.

I will say that I will often ride hard to the point of losing some “handling skills” this is not a problem on a trike, but it can be problematic on any 2wheel bent. The v does not suffer fools like me very well at those times.

Kenneth Jessett

Several have asked about the specs for this bike, and this is how it was delivered. I have added 28mm Gatorskin tires:

Cruzbike V2 Vendetta Specs

1 CBVen CRUZBIKE VENDETTA 2.0

1 352467 SRAM APEX CRANK 170MM 50/34 W/BB

100% 1 320302 SRAM APEX DOUBLETAP SHIFTERS

1 100% 1 316463 SRAM APEX FR BRK CALIPER

1 100% 1 316464 SRAM APEX RR BRK CALIPER

1 100% 1 320263 SRAM APEX RD, LONG CAGE

1 100% 1 351168 SRAM CHAIN PC1031, 114L, POWER

100% 1 327229 SRAM PG1030 CASS 11-36T

1 100% 1 320264 SRAM APEX FD, BRAZE-ON

1 100% 1 CB67WS CRUZBIKE 700C 67s WHLSET

100% 2 566425 MCHLN LITHION2 700x25 TIRE

1 100% 2 576746 SUMM REG PRST-27X1/700X23-28C

100% 1 Misc Cable set

1 100% 4 65HR Assembly

Kenneth Jessett

By the way, this is the same model (with maybe some adaptions) that Maria Parker set the current 24 Hour record at Bessies Creek in 2016 of 458 miles.