Vendetta V 2.0 for sale: asking $2,100

JerseyJim

Thank you Larry! It appears they are much better priced than Bike Flights.
Not trying to be the precipitation on anyone's procession, but I'm with Larry on the double checking the UPS quote. I bought an S30 frameset from a forum member back in September. The UPS shipping from TX to NJ was $121. The insurance was an additional $60. This is just the frameset - no wheels.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Which of their boxes would you recommend for safely packing a Vendetta?
I would go to my local bike shop (LBS) and ask for a box. An e-bike box is larger, but as I mentioned if you carefully remove the boom and chainstay (and perhaps the cranks), you should be able to fit the Vendetta into most bike boxes.
They stardard box size that a new V20C comes in is: 54"x28"x12

I have many boxes in my "invenory" - If you want to take a "field-trip" to Hilton Head - you can see the Cruzeum - and I'll be happy to donate a box to your cause - and show you how to box and ship it.
Larry

rdl03

Due to my recent purchase of a velomobile, I'm selling my beloved Vendetta V2.0. It's been a fantastic bike for me for many years and I hate to see it go. I haven't ridden it much since I bought my velomobile and I'd rather see it go to someone who will put it to regular use.
The V2.0 has the stronger boom to fork connection for more power transfer. It's the same version as what Maria rode in her first RAAM.

Ultegra 6700 groupset, including triple cranks (52, 39, 30) and long cage rear derailleur
170 mm crank arms
10 speed rear cluster 11- 28
Mavic Ksyrium 700C wheels with bladed aluminum spokes (updated from original wheels)
Near new Vredstein Fortezza Senso Xtreme Weather 700 X 28
Zefal Spy mirrors

EXTRAS (not installed):
-Never used size large yellow "BB ring clamps, FD stalk, and chainstay assembly"
-Brand new never used T.A. specialties 39 & 26 tooth chain rings
-Extra wide handlebars
-Brand new set of spare brake pads
-Brand new Perez clamp for headrest
-Brand new Moose pack
-Brand new spare headrest cushion
-Brand new spare pair of Zefal Spy mirrors
-Spare Mavic Ksyrium Elite original front wheel

According to my Park chain tool, the chain is not past the limit but should be replaced soon. However, although functional, the 52 tooth chain ring has seen better days. (FC-6703). A replacement chain ring is readily available through Peter White cycles for about $85. Paint is in good shape overall with some chips here and there.
Please note the photos marked 1R & 2R are the most recent photos of the bike. You will notice the main difference is the grey "BB ring clamps, FD stalk, and chainstay assembly". The original one had a bad weld that eventually cracked so it had to be replaced. I purchased the replacement chainstay assembly from member BJ686.

Please PM me and I'd be happy to answer any and all of your questions, including doing a video call inspection, if you'd like.

The bike is located near Asheville, North Carolina. Local pick-up is available, otherwise packing and shipping is available at buyers expense.
Looks like a wonderful bike. I have a S40, and am tempted to give the V20 a try - but not willing to give up disc brakes.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Looks like a wonderful bike. I have a S40, and am tempted to give the V20 a try - but not willing to give up disc brakes.
This frame has the mounts for disc brakes fron and rear - so would not be hard