Vendetta V1 SOLD

defjack

Zen MBB Master
Selling my Vendetta V1
P1010069(1).JPG
built by Spinzcycle. I feel the Silvio works better for me. Comes with Cruzbike aero 67wheels with Durano 25 tires,compact carbon compact cranks,Ultegra front and rear deraillers,bullhorn bars with Micro shift bar end shifters. Under 1000 miles and never crashed. $2800 for bike or $1900 for frame plus shipping. If intrested defjack@gmail or call 310 453 1347. Im in Santa Monica ca

Nanda Holz

Cross posted on Recumbent Classifieds FB Page :)

Hello Jack, good to see you again at RCC. I posted this over on a Facebook group I created called Recumbent Classifieds. :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/534973056586751/

defjack

Zen MBB Master
Venedetta

New prices Im going to use the wheels on a new Silvio so without wheels and chain-$2100 everything else included.Frame with brakes $1800. Frame with carbon crank installed $1925. Frame with bullhorns $ 1925. Jack

dr o

vendetta and silvio

hi jack - i bought a sofrider this year in preparation for either the silvio or vendetta next year. i'm interested in your thoughts for going to the silvio after riding the vendetta. thanks.

defjack

Zen MBB Master
  Compact crank 170 with 34

Compact crank 170 with 34 -50 rings , 11-25, Shimano WH-R550 wheels with Continental GP 4000 23 tires,YBN hollow pin chain its long enough to use a 11-30 gearing New price $2300 pick up or 2500 shipped.
P1010081.JPG

Iceman

Vendetta

What is the frame size?
I'm interested.
I tried one last Thursday at Spin cycles. It was a blast. Where I live it is hilly on some of the rides so I need to gear it low.
Thanks.

defjack

Zen MBB Master
  I think V 1 only came in

I think V 1 only came in one size.Spin cycle set it up so Nanda would know.

defjack

Zen MBB Master
  My X seam is 41.5 in and I

My X seam is 41.5 in and I had to move the boom in about 4 inches. What is your X seam?

Glory707

Vendetta V1

I am extremely interested in your Vendetta. I have a Silvio 1.0 and have been wanting a Vendetta for a while but it was going to be a stretch $$ to purchase a new one. I would buy the frame only, as I have a nice Dura-Ace component group. How much for the frame only? I live about 15 minutes north of Spincyclz. Where are you? Please email me at rdhowerth@gmail.com. I am ready to move on this, right away!