Video Proof! The T50 is "Fire"!

JerseyJim

While doing a vlog in my local park, a young person called out to me saying that my bike was "Fire". I agree. the T50 and Cruzbikes in general are cool. It also got me thinking again that there's not enough marketing to young people. To Maria and Jim: I'll bet there's a huge untapped market for the T50 among young people. They just don't know about the bike. However, when they see the bike, they love it. In other words, It's Fire!

Enjoy,
Jim

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
While doing a vlog in my local park, a young person called out to me saying that my bike was "Fire". I agree. the T50 and Cruzbikes in general are cool. It also got me thinking again that there's not enough marketing to young people. To Maria and Jim: I'll bet there's a huge untapped market for the T50 among young people. They just don't know about the bike. However, when they see the bike, they love it. In other words, It's Fire!

Enjoy,
Jim

Nice Park, plenty of good clean air there

Derek

Enjoy,
Jim

Hey James - what part of NJ are you in? I'm located in Medford. Did you by chance happen to be at the Batsto 200k this past weekend? Thought I saw another CB rider and was curious if it was you.

JerseyJim

Hey James - what part of NJ are you in? I'm located in Medford. Did you by chance happen to be at the Batsto 200k this past weekend? Thought I saw another CB rider and was curious if it was you.
I'm in Linden, not far from Elizabeth. Yes, I was at the Basto 200k on Saturday. I arrived at the start just as they released the pack and I saw a velomobile and a couple of recumbents. I knew I would never see you guys again the rest of the day. With that tail wind and a pace line I knew you'd be long gone. If your RUSA # is 14543, big respect to you. You were back at the tavern 15 minutes before I arrived the last controle. You had a blazing time for a 200k. Stay tuned for my video on the ride. I'll be sure to show the front group leaving the start.

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love

Enjoy,
Jim

Excellent video and explanation. Very helpful. TY!!!

Maria Parker

Administrator

Enjoy,
Jim

Thanks JerseyJim. Great video. We too would love to have more young people on our bikes. We're always working on ways to reach a wide variety of potential Cruzbike owners.