What bike seat bag fits the Freerider ?

The Brook

Hi, I`ll be commuting to work starting late March/Early April (Depends on the temperature up here in Montréal).
I`m looking for a seat bag that fits my Freerider. It will be used in conjunction with an old Arkel pannier that`s set up on an Old Man Sherpa rack. My work clothes will fit in the pannier, but my lunch, which usually has tupperware containers in it, won`t fit in the pannier that has my work clothes.
So I was hoping for some suggestions that fit on the cruzbike seat, as I`d also be using it on the non work rides.

Thanks,
Denis

1happyreader

zen/child method
Hi, I`ll be commuting to work starting late March/Early April (Depends on the temperature up here in Montréal).
I`m looking for a seat bag that fits my Freerider.
So I was hoping for some suggestions that fit on the cruzbike seat, as I`d also be using it on the non work rides.

Thanks,
Denis
Radical design has bags made to slip over recumbents seat backs.
The SOLO CLASSIC WIDE looks good.

The Bacchetta Brain box fits poorly.
the seat becomes too wide for it to slide all the way down.
One solution I used was mentioned by Rick in California.
stiff plastic (sprinkler box) is formed to fill the brain box mount and attached to the seat.
I used velcro pads, which was more than enough, have seen pics of sheet metal on an old silvio.

The Brook

If you've got the rack, why not 2 panniers. Or a rack top bag?

I`d have to buy a new set of panniers, The one I have dates from 2001, and I had one stolen a few years ago (went on an errand, and someone removed it while I was in the store) and they`re somewhat expensive, a bag would be much less, but the main attraction is that I can put in a hydration pak.

MailSeanBell

I use the old man mountain bike rack and panniers when I'm set up.

I also use just a shoulder bag slung over the seat:

ZiNy2vaiqnZK8zqR9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZiNy2vaiqnZK8zqR9