WTB chain stay extender for S30v1

BikeGary

I think I have a S30v1 because it has the carbon stays up front. Anyway I'm looking to raise my feet up a bit to be more aero dynamic. Anyone have the bit that extends the stays to do this?

TalleyHo

I've got a 150 mm extender you can have; the very one seen in avatar. I switched to a 100 mm and love it

BikeGary

I've got a 150 mm extender you can have; the very one seen in avatar. I switched to a 100 mm and love it

Hmm, what is your inseam? Mine is 34 pants, or 36 inches, floor to err, ummm, well you know.

I worry that it would be too long for me too.

hurri47

The 150mm extension was too long for me, but I'm at least three inches shorter than you. Your feet do look kind of low in your avatar.

-Dan

TalleyHo

Hmm, what is your inseam? Mine is 34 pants, or 36 inches, floor to err, ummm, well you know.

I worry that it would be too long for me too.
My inseam is about 33 and x seam 46+. Probably the 150 is big improvement but maybe not ideal. PM me if you want to discuss.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
The 100 mm chainstay extension on my Silvio V1.0 and S30 have been a great improvement for me with a 46" X seam, with the BB 150 mm above the seat lowest position.

Last edited:

telephd

Guru
Gary, Ive got a couple of options for you. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

Dan - FWIW the extension on your S1.0 was a 100mm......