New profile posts

Did you get a chance to take some pics of your Fly12 mount on the bike?
ratz
ratz
Not yet; been a busy spring thing is sitting waiting for a first ride test.
ratz
ratz
got footage today, a little disappointed in the unit, i'll get some video processed and posted
Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge, it is greatly appreciated!
Hello
This snow is finally melting in northern Michigan ! I went out to the parking lot with my Silvio for the first time this afternoon. Yikes! Please send me your script for learning how to ride. Another thing, how do you park this thing when you're going downtown for coffee?
Charles
I see that you post quite often I just purchased a Silvio 1.5 frame and am very new to this. How do I find good directions on what to buy and how to build it up? I am having trouble navigating this forum.
Bob
beichenlaub1@gmail.com
are you still riding a cruz bike? I am a retired principal in Lakeland Florida and I am considering buying one. Amy thoughts?
Hello Lucia,
I"m just getting my feet wet with this new technology and having trouble attaching photos to my post on the forum. I have an Apple system which my wife helps me. I have been able to attach only 1 picture to a post and when I try to attach a second I receive an error message that the file is to large. Any ideas and please don't pull your hair out. Thank you, Tony.