New profile posts

Past owner of a Sofrider and a Quest. Many recumbent bikes and trikes over the years. None now. Maybe a leaning Q45 trike one day?
Past owner of a Sofrider and a Quest. Many recumbent bikes and trikes over the years. None now. Maybe S40 trike one day?
Good morning!
I didn't know you had a Cruzbike!
Hopefully, we can get together for a ride sometime!

I've been riding with a Veteran friend in Cibolo (he's on a Bacchetta Giro) and we may have another recumbent rider (on a Baron Low Racer) that will make consistent rides...
I would love to see a group of recumbent riders getting together for regular rides!!!

Blessings my friend,
DocS (Rudy)
Hi, Just saw you have also entered at Borrego Springs. I am doing the 12 hour. Look forward to connecting further and strategizing stuff. Like aspirin for the bumps (grin).
ccf
ccf
Hi Jeffrey, looking forward to connecting as well. I’m thinking of going down there next month for s scouting mission. I’ll keep you posted on that.
Jeffrey Ritter
Jeffrey Ritter
Hi there. Been a bit offline. Apologies for delay in responding. Perhaps DM me. Did you get down there yet?
ccf
ccf
Yes, I drove down there the weekend before last and rode the course from 6am until noon on the 24th. If you send me your email address I'll send you a report. The forum limits these messages to 420 characters.
Hi! I see that you mentioned to "Black hawk down" that you were neighbors. I'm in Encinitas as well. Are you near there? I'd love to meet up with other Cruzbike riders.
-Gary
Hi Jack,
WhiteSilvio here. I haven't been riding for a while.
I still have my original 2007 Silvio MK1

I would like to get back on the bike. Currently 21mm tires fitted.

What is the widest tire I can fit without having interference problems with the front fork?

Do you have this information?

I would certainly like to know.

I hope that you are in good health and still riding.

All the best,
John aka whitesilvio
Mark B
Mark B
I easily run 25s on my 1.0. I believe you can run 28's, if I'm not mistaken.
defjack
defjack
I still ride on the T50 most of the time Mark is right 25 is the max
attachThumb6725 attachThumb6726

My avatar is not current. You are looking at an inverted Soma Bullhorn with SRAM brifters. I liked the bars but never was comfortable with the braking from the top of the brifter.
I tried 46cm Salsa Cowbell bars for awhile but changed to Salsa Woodchipper in 46cm last month. The Woodchipper has been the best bar I have used on the V20.
Hi! I see you ride with a flag, do you find that it adds much drag when you ride?
Gary
b1kebox
b1kebox
This image is from last year's San Diego to St Augustine ride. Flags add drag which was not a factor, but there were a number of days there the wind was so strong the flag wiped so aggressively I had to remove it.
BikeGary
BikeGary
Thank you! And Wow! I didn't know about this Southern Cross Country route. How long did it take you?
b1kebox
b1kebox
V 2.0: Need medium sized Chainstay/bottom bracket subframe, preferably in Vendetta Yellow. Looking for used one.