I sense a disturbance in the 3rd Law

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
If you gave your location in Furlongs, they might be sending the E taps by horse and cart!!!
In "Down- Under" Furlongs have only been used for Horse Racing distances!

Ah I long for the pace of life that went with order now, don't wait, 4-6 weeks shipping.

ratz

Ok cool toy of the day. Wahoo finally released a dual band, magnet less speed sensor for the wheel hub. For Cruzbikers that what to track speed and or speed and cadence this is a good day. No more futzing around trying to find a spot that works well to get a reading. Yea, Garmin has their unit, but being ant+ only it left out the smart phone crowd which was short sighted.

And yes DC rainmaker updated the power meter guid yesterday

Those that might be accusing me of looking for distractions...... yep you'd be correct.

UPS says the Etap box is 30 lbs. What did they put in that thing?

SamP

Guru
...Yea, Garmin has their unit, but being ant+ only it left out the smart phone crowd which was short sighted.

For practical purposes, that's the iPhone crowd, Samsung has ANT+ on most of their phones now.

Also, I'm wondering the best place to mount a PowerPod on a CruzBike where it won't have any interference in the airstream.

ratz

There is a big sign on the door for UPS today; that politely says; don't you dare not wait for me to get to the door and sign for that package.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Hey Bob, with all that on my mind I would be itching to go on Holiday! :rolleyes:

jond

Zen MBB Master
Hmmmm to sleep or not to sleep.

nocturnal creature that you are sleep is a waste of time right. how exciting ratz. wow some box of goodies and with magnets. but where is the sram chocolate easter bunny.

think i would just sit there opening and closing the boxes for an hour or three breathing in the wireless goodness before touching the sanctity of such marvels. four hours later i would be riding ..........

oh yeah by the way. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)

your patience is virtuous. go get em.

ratz

four hours later i would be riding ..........
Alas it's still cold, half my staff is gone this week; and I of course have to go at diary documentation speeds.
Of course there might already be a video of these in action already filmed.