Battle of the Brands - Bike Sebring 2020

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Man, I wish I was going. Just to see Maria flying past the Bacchettas, handing out pizzas as she goes.
How Aero could an insulated pizza box box be created to fit on the rear of a V20, compared to these?
PK-82B-Food-Delivery-Box-For-Bicycle-Heat-Insulated-Boxes-with-Metal-Divider-2-Layers-Zipper.jpg

3bs

whereabouts unknown
@benphyr
as a regular user of studded tires, they are well worth it.
given maria's new home town, perhaps we should rig my winter set up for my expi (3 x 26 studded) a pizza box for days when its just too tricky for a two wheelercat expi winter 3x26 studded.jpg

benphyr

Guru-me-not
@benphyr
as a regular user of studded tires, they are well worth it.
I agree many winters in a row now.

Having heard about @3bs many rides I move that we hold the next retreat at 3bs's house. We won't need to bring any vehicles 'cuz there will be lots of very nice ones. If more than 18 people plan to attend there are several more N+1 's that can multiply that number of provided rides easily to 48 or more with only 4 or 5 people having to worry about transporting bikes. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D We've been missing @LarryOz mucho emoticon posts.

Reactions: 3bs

3bs

whereabouts unknown
Well if were planning a cruzbike ride retreat (hint) I would put it somewhere in west Michigan along the coast. (Hint) The number of bike routes and mup’s and destinations means plenty to do places to go etc. I live on the steelhead trathalon route, which is also a us bike route and a part of the ride around Lake Michigan route. Also not far from the Great Lake to lake route #1 to the south of me is the apple cider century, and going north the options awesome all along the coast and a little inland like Grand Rapids - home of velocity wheels and the traverse city sleeping bears dunes area (hint hint hint) and the terrain is perfect for cb. Gingerman raceway would make a perfect criterion track.

as for my n+1 collection, I am a mere piker.

but, I am not a bad host....

3bs

whereabouts unknown
A dusting indeed, and yes.

So let's not do the retreat or as the trappers say rendezvous in late fall winter or early spring.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Yes I plan to ride Sebring for 30 minutes, followed by another 30 minutes, and another, and another. You see a pattern there? Plan on doing 24 x 30 minute intervals with no rest in between.
Sorry for my absence on the forum - Have been moving from Hendersonville, NC to Hilton Head Island, SC this past month. Hope to have phase one complete by end of Thanksgiving.
I am 50% closer to Sebring now -. With all the moving crap, I may have put in 200 miles this past month! yeah I know - pitiful! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: - Not sure what I will get any decent training going either, but I will at least ride the Century - and since miles matter will probably try and do the 12 but not promising 260 miles this year o_O

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Sorry for my absence on the forum - Have been moving from Hendersonville, NC to Hilton Head Island, SC this past month. Hope to have phase one complete by end of Thanksgiving.
I am 50% closer to Sebring now -. With all the moving crap, I may have put in 200 miles this past month! yeah I know - pitiful! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: - Not sure what I will get any decent training going either, but I will at least ride the Century - and since miles matter will probably try and do the 12 but not promising 260 miles this year o_O
Have you found a "secret training track", and is the garage large and high enough to hold all your bikes?

paco1961

Zen MBB Master

Planning to be there. Just working n logistics. Probably will only be in shape for the hundo.

ed72

Zen MBB Master
If I make it there, I will try to take some pictures of your paceline out on the course. I expect to be on a three wheeled creature.