Aussie Banter Container

Aussie containment field success rate

• Vosad.. still gettin’ up to escape velocity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Placed in Cruzbike Adventures (Solo, Tour, Social) because it is definitely a social adventure - wild animals, the unknown, excitement galore, maybe even a little fear. :eek:

Container because you are more likely to hit the spittoon if there is a target.

Possibly some of the banter can hit here
:emoji_dart:
keeping a modicum of Oz dictum from derailleuring the other(s’) disc-ussions.

Fire at will.

:emoji_bomb::emoji_dagger::emoji_gun::emoji_comet::emoji_zap:

Take cover.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Send something frilly with the summer. I hear it’s on its way north.

Banter Can can hold any banty eve Canadican.

P.s. autocorrect was invented to torment poets, dialects, and vernacular. I wish my van could autocorrect its 1998 age related deficiencies. (Where’s the emogie for old-fart-with-walker?)

super slim

Zen MBB Master
don we are spoilt with our nsw climate.
Have both of you Welshmen got webbed feet yet, with all those 100 year floods , that are now occurring every TWO years!!!!!
AND these are following bush fire of the century, that has destroyed 1/3 of the NSW mountain ranges, and reduced everyone's lung capacity to 1/3 of a FIT south Australian's!!!!

super slim

Zen MBB Master
It's a little better up here next to qld....
Don, do you live ( OR Lived!) near a river, as there was much TV coverage of wooden houses of the north, floating Eastward to the sea, on swollen rivers that had breached the 125 year height embankments!!!

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Fit south Australians. Hmm maybe not. ......still slim you’ve made it to 69 on baked beans and crow with salty water.
My DF riding friends, recon I am that skinny that I disappear when I turn sideways!!!!
I don't eat Baked Beans since being a teenager on bike camping trips, and "Blazing Saddles" events occurred !!!!

jond

Zen MBB Master
Send something frilly with the summer. I hear it’s on its way north.

Banter Can can hold any banty eve Canadican.

P.s. autocorrect was invented to torment poets, dialects, and vernacular. I wish my van could autocorrect its 1998 age related deficiencies. (Where’s the emogie for old-fart-with-walker?)

lol perhaps this whole south Australian bottomless edifice is as your van Ben with its aged related deficiencies. Senility lashing out in the darkness of long held feelings of inferiority as David waits for the great Australian bight to consume him. ....... That’s fair.

Last edited:

jond

Zen MBB Master
My DF riding friends, recon I am that skinny that I disappear when I turn sideways!!!!
I don't eat Baked Beans since being a teenager on bike camping trips, and "Blazing Saddles" events occurred !!!!

finally an explanation. Too much crow then and df friends of the polite nice variety.

hey slim I’m seriously enjoying riding the sofrider 3. It’s very comfy. It’s heavy and I do with max recline get recumbutt. I’m thinking of a carbon fibre seat. Have you done any mod like this to your sofrider. Apart from the twin shocks of course. ;)

super slim

Zen MBB Master
finally an explanation. Too much crow then and df friends of the polite nice variety.

hey slim I’m seriously enjoying riding the sofrider 3. It’s very comfy. It’s heavy and I do with max recline get recumbutt. I’m thinking of a carbon fibre seat. Have you done any mod like this to your sofrider. Apart from the twin shocks of course. ;)
On my Softrider V1, no carbon seat, only the rear single chamber air shock, the ACS-10 seat mesh, fitting disk brakes wheels front and rear (135 mm).
It is now used for off road riding on dirt hard packed tracks next to dry creeks, and a bike park, so the 45 deg seat is needed for visibility, and Schwalbe 26"*2" CX Comp MTB tyres for better FWD traction, but useless on loose packed climbs!

A Fibreglass or CF Sport L seat (preferably from THOR Poland!) at 35 degrees, with a shoulder turn up of 10 degrees would be very comfortable, with 4 layers of ASC-10 mesh as air flow AND body suspension + even out hard points from a bony arse!

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Dear darling @super slim and @jond,

I hold you both in high regard and value the humour that your banter brings not to mention the knowledge, experience, and expertise you bring to the forum. However, in a different thread, which I will not lead off topic any further, there are 12 consecutive posts that are entirely unrelated to the thread title nor to the original poster’s topics and so subtlety ends.

Thank you for inspiring the Aussie Banter Container (ABC). Now let me provide an ESL lesson on the ABCs.
:emoji_writing_hand:
Please use the ABC to hold the banter.

Exceptions could be when banter:
a. Is directly related to the subject(s) in the thread title,
b. Is related to the original poster’s thread tangents, commentary, or
c. Single/double responses to same.

If an off topic banter conversation starts then please copy the last post to the ABC and continue here.

Love,

Benphyr. :D

p.s. Here’s your grad hat: :emoji_mortar_board:

jond

Zen MBB Master

I hold you both in high regard and value the humour that your banter brings not to mention the knowledge, experience, and expertise you bring to the forum. However, in a different thread, which I will not lead off topic any further, there are 12 consecutive posts that are entirely unrelated to the thread title nor to the original poster’s topics and so subtlety ends.

Thank you for inspiring the Aussie Banter Container (ABC). Now let me provide an ESL lesson on the ABCs.

If an off topic banter conversation starts then please copy the last post to the ABC and continue here.

Love,

i have removed my off topic posts. ;) no offence meant or taken or given.

super slim

Zen MBB Master

Love,

I too have removed all Banter from Vosadrian's Post!!!
Sorry about the High jacking!!
But being an Aussie, where the famous Bushranger Ned Kelly came from, it hard not to send barbs towards other from another state!!!
Gone are the days of bullets and heavy armour, and replaced with thick skins and barbs!!!

Last edited: