Aussie Banter Container

Aussie containment field success rate

• Vosad.. still gettin’ up to escape velocity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jond

Zen MBB Master
I too have removed all Banter from Vosadrian's Post!!!
Sorry about the High jacking!!
But being an Aussie, where the famous Bushranger Ned Kelly came from, it hard not to send barbs towards other from another state!!!
Gone are the days of bullets and heavy armour, and replaced with thick skins and barbs!!!

dam that was some of my best work lost to the ether. You are losing your touch slim.

something in the water?

Ah well never mind your are still a south Aussie 69 year old 110 kg plus 6 ft 3 and shrinking crow eater.

how good are the swans going ........so far.

and to think your dad like me a white rose could have made his home in nsw.

ned Kelly a vic give me Ben Hall or the captain.

I am other ...the majority ....the greater who decided on the east coast advantage.

jond

Zen MBB Master
It'll cost you 2cents

I think it’s up to 10 cents now.

I have loved my abc but as I’ve aged I bemoan the falling standards of oratory prowess. And I’m a dumb plumber and electrician.

I guess it may have something to do with as an example my triple j days being replaced with radio national and news radio. In that ergo .... I’m moldy oldy cantankerous inflexible mule stuck in the past.

please don’t tell me to move to Adelaide. I’m stuck in the seventies not the fifties.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
dam that was some of my best work lost to the ether. You are losing your touch slim.

something in the water?

Ah well never mind your are still a south Aussie 69 year old 110 kg plus 6 ft 3 and shrinking crow eater.

I am other ...the majority ....the greater who decided on the east coast advantage.

super slim

Zen MBB Master

something in the water?

super slim

Zen MBB Master
And Especially my jewels of wisdom, from the Cycling Mystic of Central Australia !!!
From the cycling Centre of Australia, with the prime event being the first and BEST UCI event of the year, "The Tour Down Under!!!"

We have the longest 115 km Bike path from Tanunda, Barossa Valley, to Pt Adelaide, then south along the coast to Maslin Beach!!!

If this is not good enough, then a 66km round trip of the Riesling trail, in the Clare Valley with LOTS of good wineries, with the best wines in the world, not waterlogged, and coal covered NSW, Hunter Valley wines!!!
http://www.southaustraliantrails.com/trails/riesling-trail/

If you want less wineries, then the Rattler tail at 40 km return is a good addition to the end of the Riesling trail!!!
http://www.southaustraliantrails.com/trails/rattler-trail/

OR a long 900 km dirt track Mawson Trail from Adelaide to Wilpena Pound in the Flinders Range!!!
http://www.southaustraliantrails.com/trails/mawson-trail/

I am a 49 year old God of cycling, weighing in at 67 kg + a few more kg, and 6'1" of pure muscle, and extreme bike control!!!!!

My Dad arrived in Australia after the war, on an Oil Tanker, that unloaded refined product at Port Adelaide SA, and so began his Central Australian history!!

The Sydney Swans, are going MUCH better than expected!!!

Ben Hall, like all New South Welshman, are not as notable as other statemen, due to being held down by waterlogged feet, and Coal dust covered lungs!!!

jond

Zen MBB Master
And Especially my jewels of wisdom, from the Cycling Mystic of Central Australia !!!
From the cycling Centre of Australia, with the prime event being the first and BEST UCI event of the year, "The Tour Down Under!!!"

We have the longest 115 km Bike path from Tanunda, Barossa Valley, to Pt Adelaide, then south along the coast to Maslin Beach!!!

If this is not good enough, then a 66km round trip of the Riesling trail, in the Clare Valley with LOTS of good wineries, with the best wines in the world, not waterlogged, and coal covered NSW, Hunter Valley wines!!!
http://www.southaustraliantrails.com/trails/riesling-trail/

If you want less wineries, then the Rattler tail at 40 km return is a good addition to the end of the Riesling trail!!!
http://www.southaustraliantrails.com/trails/rattler-trail/

OR a long 900 km dirt track Mawson Trail from Adelaide to Wilpena Pound in the Flinders Range!!!
http://www.southaustraliantrails.com/trails/mawson-trail/

I am a 49 year old God of cycling, weighing in at 67 kg + a few more kg, and 6'1" of pure muscle, and extreme bike control!!!!!

My Dad arrived in Australia after the war, on an Oil Tanker, that unloaded refined product at Port Adelaide SA, and so began his Central Australian history!!

The Sydney Swans, are going MUCH better than expected!!!

Ben Hall, like all New South Welshman, are not as notable as other statemen, due to being held down by waterlogged feet, and Coal dust covered lungs!!!

oh dear is that the best you can do ....... stand by for a bigger Australian bight.

jond

Zen MBB Master
I would need to filter through an Activated Carbon filter first!!!

plenty of those on your water taps. When water is available in the dry droll desert minded unwashed radioactive sandscape.

though with such a shrinking small aged population the problem is naturally headed south. Like employment . The only growth is in social welfare. And the summer temp average. And then I looked at the census........

super slim

Zen MBB Master
plenty of those on your water taps. When water is available in the dry droll desert minded unwashed radioactive sandscape.

though with such a shrinking small aged population the problem is naturally headed south. Like employment . The only growth is in social welfare. And the summer temp average. And then I looked at the census........
Our area receives 50% reverse Osmosis water from the clean sea, so NO need for Activated filters on tap water!!!!
You live within 25km of three LARGE OLD DIRTY, and 50km from three more in the Hunter Valley, coal fired power stations, built in the 1950's, so little coal dust elimination equipment, and being at the end of their lives, very little maintenance of dust elimination equipment!!!

These power stations put out more radiation, than one hundred Nuclear power stations, so you should look Black on the outside from coal dust, but glow in the dark!!!

Will the coal mines that supply these power stations, then ship the coal to China?

jond

Zen MBB Master
Lol slim. What map are you on. An invented self serving reading of the scale incorrectly.

South Australia is so desolate it was a nuclear test site and now a nuclear dumping ground.

someone has to work and pay taxes , use energy and support the welfare state of South Australia.

I live in port Stephens Australia blessed to be on the waterfront. It’s very clean here. Koala kangaroo dolphins turtles fishing crabbing oysters and eco tourism. Employment. Self worth. Purpose.

And a grand self funded retirement of cycling fishing gastronomic delights and best of all .........The CLIMATE. Smashes you out of fourth string ball park.

a casual internet perusal reveals the pristine port Stephens juxtaposed with the miserable sad truth of South Australian decline into the Australian Bight of irrelevance.

Don’t you know drinking sea water is a great admission of a turd climate.

Clean water is life

true some good things tend to come out of South Australia and they stay out.

I’ll see you the Sydney harbour the blue mountains the snowy mountains our perfect beaches and the nsw economy no 1 in the country .

To your radioactive desolate treeless wasteland with the hottest, dried out climate in the country with stupidly cold winters. Populated by dust ,radioactive dust ,roadkill, crows ,more dust ,red dust ,bull dust and very very few people clinging to a subsistence lifestyle of spoon fed welfare and dust.

Plus in nsw we have the mighty Thor and half the national cricket team.

may I remind your dusty memory of the Sydney 2000 olympics the best games in history.

heck I reckon port Stephens and the connected myal lakes sees out your state of empty everything.

there is a reason we call the mountain range that parallels the east coast “The Great Dividing Range. “. Still you’re welcome here david safe in the knowledge of nsw benevolence extends to Adelaide.

I did enjoy cycling through south Australia it was very charming in a 1950 rustic style. But where were the young people......oh yeah that’s right those young escapees are being educated or working in nsw .

Finally running water and electricity are to my mind a basic human right. Something south Australian people do frequently experience shortages of and are sadly on the end of a nsw sewer.

Proof then i suppose that some thing actually happens in south Australia.

Over to you battery brown out. ;)

I expect cogent lucidity or I’ll start linking census data. ;)

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Lol slim. What map are you on. An invented self serving reading of the scale incorrectly.

South Australia is so desolate it was a nuclear test site and now a nuclear dumping ground.

someone has to work and pay taxes , use energy and support the welfare state of South Australia.

I live in port Stephens Australia blessed to be on the waterfront. It’s very clean here. Koala kangaroo dolphins turtles fishing crabbing oysters and eco tourism. Employment. Self worth. Purpose.

And a grand self funded retirement of cycling fishing gastronomic delights and best of all .........The CLIMATE. Smashes you out of fourth string ball park.

a casual internet perusal reveals the pristine port Stephens juxtaposed with the miserable sad truth of South Australian decline into the Australian Bight of irrelevance.

Don’t you know drinking sea water is a great admission of a turd climate.

Clean water is life

true some good things tend to come out of South Australia and they stay out.

I’ll see you the Sydney harbour the blue mountains the snowy mountains our perfect beaches and the nsw economy no 1 in the country .

To your radioactive desolate treeless wasteland with the hottest, dried out climate in the country with stupidly cold winters. Populated by dust ,radioactive dust ,roadkill, crows ,more dust ,red dust ,bull dust and very very few people clinging to a subsistence lifestyle of spoon fed welfare and dust.

Plus in nsw we have the mighty Thor and half the national cricket team.

may I remind your dusty memory of the Sydney 2000 olympics the best games in history.

heck I reckon port Stephens and the connected myal lakes sees out your state of empty everything.

there is a reason we call the mountain range that parallels the east coast “The Great Dividing Range. “. Still you’re welcome here david safe in the knowledge of nsw benevolence extends to Adelaide.

I did enjoy cycling through south Australia it was very charming in a 1950 rustic style. But where were the young people......oh yeah that’s right those young escapees are being educated or working in nsw .

Finally running water and electricity are to my mind a basic human right. Something south Australian people do frequently experience shortages of and are sadly on the end of a nsw sewer.

Proof then i suppose that some thing actually happens in south Australia.

Over to you battery brown out. ;)

I expect cogent lucidity or I’ll start linking census data. ;)
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05...n-helping-reverse-brain-drain-in-sa/100116514

South Australia now has more entering SA than Leaving!!!!
Eat That!!!
I bet most of them are coming from NSW!!!
It must be all the NSW forest fire smoke, flooded rivers and valleys, and finally the largest plague of locust in 100 years!!!

The Sydney Olympics was a great success, with the largest Aust. medal count EVER!!!, AND the accommodation areas and sports facilities are still in use today!!!
There MUST have been some clever SA Engineers working there!!!

jond

Zen MBB Master
Mmm tasteful morsel there. Beautiful just beautiful I imagine this got several tongues wagging amongst the field of furrowed brows.

According to your abc linked article....

for the last thirty years 1000-2000 people have left. Permanently.

2021 the turn around year was huge with 98 people actually increasing the net population. 98 that’s 98 two short of 100 new bored out of their brains south Aussie crow eaters. And you are claiming that as an edible item.

South Australia has 7% of the population with a total of 1.7 million.

nearly 20% of them are over 65. Heritage overwhelmingly British with a small bunch of Germans.

shall I check the nsw population census.......... yes I think I will.

Steel yourself oh slim super deluded crow eater.

8.2 million with 1.3% population growth for last ten years. Most populous city in Australia with Adelaide coming in fifth.

Heck Newcastle has almost half the population numbers of Adelaide.

Very tasty I suggest rubbing some salt in.

when will you join strava cruzbike club. It’s free.

Last edited:

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Mmm tasteful morsel there. Beautiful just beautiful I imagine this got several tongues wagging amongst the field of furrowed brows.

According to your abc linked article....

for the last thirty years 1000-2000 people have left. Permanently.

2021 the turn around year was huge with 98 people actually increasing the net population. 98 that’s 98 two short of 100 new bored out of their brains south Aussie crow eaters. And you are claiming that as an edible item.

South Australia has 7% of the population with a total of 1.7 million.

nearly 20% of them are over 65. Heritage overwhelmingly British with a small bunch of Germans.

shall I check the nsw population census.......... yes I think I will.

Steel yourself oh slim super deluded crow eater.

8.2 million with 1.3% population growth for last ten years. Most populous city in Australia with Adelaide coming in fifth.

Heck Newcastle has almost half the population numbers of Adelaide.

Very tasty I suggest rubbing some salt in.

when will you join strava cruzbike club. It’s free.

Its the Floods, Locus and Fire, like in Biblical times, that are guiding the faithful to the land of their dreams ---- South Australia!!!!!
I think most of them came from NSW and southern Queensland, where the floods and fire was the worst seen in a thousand years, or maybe 2,021 years!!!!!!!

Its not the SIZE, but how you use it!!!!!

Adelaide might be a bit smaller than the other Capital cities, but with our stunning C of E Cathedral, close to the HUGE River Torrens, and as a back drop for our historic Adelaide cricket Ground and Memorial Drive Tennis courts, nothing can beat it!!! The Sydney Harbour Bridge AND the opera house come a close second!!!

jond

Zen MBB Master
Its the Floods, Locus and Fire, like in Biblical times, that are guiding the faithful to the land of their dreams ---- South Australia!!!!!
I think most of them came from NSW and southern Queensland, where the floods and fire was the worst seen in a thousand years, or maybe 2,021 years!!!!!!!

Its not the SIZE, but how you use it!!!!!

Adelaide might be a bit smaller than the other Capital cities, but with our stunning C of E Cathedral, close to the HUGE River Torrens, and as a back drop for our historic Adelaide cricket Ground and Memorial Drive Tennis courts, nothing can beat it!!! The Sydney Harbour Bridge AND the opera house come a close second!!!

lol hard. Whomever said it’s not the size but how you use it was hung like a winter cashew tiny Tim. Cue a desperate south Australian gasping for clean water.

yes we have copious amounts of water and vegetation but your land is the one of pestilence. The driest hottest parched dustiest place in Australia. Incapable of anything. But you have had some terrible fires too in the hills. Where your 500 hectares of trees live ever threatened by radioactive red dust.

the city of Adelaide the city of churches a dirty rivulet a poofy tennis club a lovely cricket ground but you forgot your wide streets wisteria and Adelaide hills. Yeah mate Adelaide is “heaps good”.

sheesh comparing that to Sydney harbour is desperately clutching at south Australian crow feathers and straws. Please revisit post 34.

Apart from coopers the best thing to come out of Adelaide is the road to Melbourne and Sydney. Although I prefer the song Adelaide by Paul Kelly I’m going to recommend listening to Adelaide by Ben folds five.

May your great Australian bight not become an over bight. ;) Go the six fingers.

im thinking of posting climatic conditions next !!!!! That’s five super slim exclamation marks. ;)

Last edited:

super slim

Zen MBB Master
lol hard. Whomever said it’s not the size but how you use it was hung like a winter cashew tiny Tim. Cue a desperate south Australian gasping for clean water.

yes we have copious amounts of water and vegetation but your land is the one of pestilence. The driest hottest parched dustiest place in Australia. Incapable of anything. But you have had some terrible fires too in the hills. Where your 500 hectares of trees live ever threatened by radioactive red dust.

the city of Adelaide the city of churches a dirty rivulet a poofy tennis club a lovely cricket ground but you forgot your wide streets wisteria and Adelaide hills. Yeah mate Adelaide is “heaps good”.

sheesh comparing that to Sydney harbour is desperately clutching at south Australian crow feathers and straws. Please revisit post 34.

Apart from coopers the best thing to come out of Adelaide is the road to Melbourne and Sydney. Although I prefer the song Adelaide by Paul Kelly I’m going to recommend listening to Adelaide by Ben folds five.

May your great Australian bight not become an over bight. ;) Go the six fingers.

im thinking of posting climatic conditions next !!!!! That’s five super slim exclamation marks. ;)

We have plenty of safe pure reverse Osmosis water available to drink!!!

WA has TWICE the area of Arid lands as SA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BRITISH atomic Bomb site at Maralinga is 880 km from Adelaide, with the last bomb let off in October 1956 (65 years ago, just if NSW men can't subtract!!), and the radioactive ground around the site was scraped up in 2000 and buried, so the site is safe now!!!!!

https://airqualitynews.com/2020/01/06/the-horror-of-the-australian-bush-fires-and-air-pollution/
The Sydney air pollution hit 400 ug/m3, which is FORTY TIMES the recommended pollution, during the last bush fire storm in 2020!!!!!!
I wonder how many old (like YOU!!!!!!!) NSW people died due to EXTREME pollution!!!

The roads from Adelaide to Sydney and Melbourne, were created PURLY to transport Coppers Ale to the UNLUCKY states!!!!!!!