Cruzbike Jersey - let's see what you have

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Hello everyone,
I was going through my closet and thought I would organize my Cruzbike Jerseys and see what I actually had.
I got my first Cruzbike "Silvio 2.o" in June, 2015 so I have not been around nearly as long as Cruzbike and may have missed out on some earlier Jerseys, but maybe some other ones too.
Figured I would throw all my out there for everyone to see with some estimated dates (please correct me if you know otherwise) , and see what everyone else has in there collection to show off.
Here is my list and the dates I think the Jersey was first available. I have 10 Jerseys and one skin suits
  • 2012 ?? or earlier - Original Cruzbike Jersey - front pockets
  • 2013 ?? - Cruzbike 3000 MTC Jersey
  • 2015 - Cruzbike "Records" Jersey (I think this is 2015, not sure)
  • 2016 - Cruzbike "Designed for Joy" - Was this given out at the first retreat in Oregon?
  • 2016 ??- Cruzbike "Z" Jersey (Black on front - white on back) (Very similar to "Designed for Joy Jersey") - not sure of the year??
  • 2017 ?? - Cruzbike "Ride with the Tribe" Jersey (I this might be 2017 White Lake Retreat Jersey - not sure)
  • 2017 - Cruzbike 3000 MTC RAAM skin suit
  • 2018 - Cruzbike KOM Jersey
  • 2018 - Cruzbike "White Lake Retreat" Jersey
  • 2019 - Cruzbike "Leitchfield Ride Retreat" Jersey
  • 2020 - Cruzbike TT Challenge Jersey
Here are all of them laid out on my floor - It will post individual pics of them after this opening post with a front and back view.Larrys Cruzbike Jerseys.jpg

LarryOz

Here is the first Jersey I every remember getting. I have 2 of them actually and they are my favorite because I love the front pockets. I can actually get stuff in and out of them while I am riding. I wear them all the time because of that and they are very used unfortunately. :( I am not limber enough to get stuff out of the side pockets on the newer version.2012 or ealier Orig Cruzbike Front Pocket-F.jpg 2012 or earlier Orig Cruzbike Front Pocket-B..jpg

LarryOz

Here is the 3000 Miles to a Cure Jersey. I think they made these either before or after Maria's 2013 RAAM ride - but that was before my time.
2013 Cruzbike 3000 MTC-B.jpg 2013 Cruzbike 3000 MTC-F.jpg

LarryOz

Here is the Jersey they made and put everyone’s records on it. Most of them are Maria’s records, but there is one of mine I did in 2015 I think. I was never able to get this Jersey when they were selling them. David (in Spain) was nice enough to trade one of his for one of my “original” Jerseys. Thanks again David.
2015 Criuzbike Records Jersey-F.jpg 2015 Criuzbike Records Jersey-B.jpg 2015 Criuzbike Records Jersey Larry 100Mile.jpg

LarryOz

I think this Jersey may have been given out at the first Cruzbike Retreat in Oregon in 2016 but I cannot find any pictures of me wearing it there. Lief or Ratz might know since they were their too
2016 Cruzbike Designed for Joy-F.jpg 2016 Cruzbike Designed for Joy-B.jpg

LarryOz

A new one. Basically a big “Z” across the shift - black on one side, white on the other. I am thinking 2016, but not 100% sure.
2016 Cruzbike Z Jersey Black -White-F.jpg 2016 Cruzbike Z Jersey Black -White-B.jpg

LarryOz

2017 - Cruzbike 3000 MTC RAAM skin suit. This is pretty unique and I think only Jim, Maria, Kevin G and I have them. We had them made for our June, 2017 RAAM ride. They are really "fun" to get in and out of. :rolleyes: - Oh yeah and forget trying to go to the bathroom when you have it on! :eek: But you definitely look fast in it even if you are just sitting on your bike. haha

2017 Cruzbike 3000 MTC - RAMM skinsuit-F.jpg 2017 Cruzbike 3000 MTC - RAMM skinsuit-B.jpg

LarryOz

Cruzbike "Ride with the Tribe" Jersey. I think this might be the 2017 White Lake Retreat Jersey - not sure of the date but must be pretty close.
2017 Cruzbike Ride with the Tribe-F.jpg 2017 Cruzbike Ride with the Tribe-B.jpg 2017 Cruzbike Ride with the Tribe-sleeve.jpg

LarryOz

2018 - Cruzbike "White Lake Retreat" Jersey - Pretty sure about this year since it is printed on the sleeve. haha

2018 Cruzbike White Lake Retreat-Fr.jpg 2018 Cruzbike White Lake Retreat-B.jpg

LarryOz

2018 - Cruzbike KOM Jersey - Basic same design as the White Lake Retreat Jersey, but different color scheme. This one is also pretty unique since only 2 were given out: for the male and female KOM Challenge winners. Myself and B-girl.

2018 Cruzbike KOM Challenge-F.jpg 2018 Cruzbike KOM Challenge-B.jpg

LarryOz

2019 - Cruzbike "Leitchfield Ride Retreat" Jersey. Cruzbike might have also made the same Jersey without the “"Leitchfield Ride Retreat" arm and back logo. Does anyone have one like this? Andrew T also has the "champion" version of this Jersey since he won the TT Challenge at the retreat that year. And "David Zinke" has the other one as the overall winner of the TT challenge in 2019
2019 Cruzbike Leitchfield Retreat-F.jpg 2019 Cruzbike Leitchfield Retreat-B.jpg

LarryOz

2020 - Cruzbike TT Challenge Jersey. This was special order at the end of the 2020 TT Challenge. I am not sure if Cruzbike designed and sold any other Jerseys that year. The Retreat was also cancelled so I do not think there are any “Retreat Jerseys for 2020”. There is also 1 “unique '' one of these to the winner of the 2020 TT Challenge. I think it says “Champion” on it somewhere. Peter Ruttan should have that one as the winner of the overall challenge.
2020 Cruzbike TT Challenge-F.jpg 2020 Cruzbike TT Challenge-B.jpg

LarryOz

Somehow the "Champion" one came to me. I haven't worn it, hoping to get it to the real winner.
Hey Mathew, I have contacted Peter - He never received his Jersey - I am going to forward his reply email to you - and ask him to give you his address so you can mail this Jersey to him.
Did you pay for a Jersey? If so let me know and I will get Cruzbike to send you the "non-Champ" version.
Thanks, Larry

jond

Zen MBB Master
Of course the original jersey is the dinki Di “hop to it kangaroo” made from genuine koala and goanna skin. Came with one large front pouch to avoid confusion.

seriously I don’t have a cruzbike jersey I’m sad to say.

downunda we ride naked most of the time to avoid using be seen lights.

larry that is a fantastic collection of great memories .

Very nice riding gear. I have one CB jersey which is already pictured. Does CB have a name for the orange or gold color? Or are there official corporate colors?