Cruzbike Jersey - let's see what you have

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
Cruzbike "Ride with the Tribe" Jersey. I think this might be the 2017 White Lake Retreat Jersey - not sure of the date but must be pretty close.
View attachment 11327 View attachment 11328 View attachment 11329

The bright gold top w blue bottom, “ride w the tribe” Jersey is my favorite to ride in. Great materials. Love the side pockets. Tried to work w Bentrideronline.com which is where it came from but they’ve been no help

2019 CB retreat in KY
This was the only retreat I was able to make it to. Really enjoyed it. The first attached photo is from when the part of the group that chose an AM & a PM ride rode to a winery. (Instead of those who did a single long ride - last photo.)
There were opportunities to buy previous versions of jerseys at deep discounts at the retreat, so @castlerobber could have gotten the jersey she posted from there. I bought a few myself.
IMG_20191005_160553~2.jpg

Attachments

• 2019_1009_09221100.jpg
    2019_1009_09221100.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 30
  • 20191005_112900.jpg
    20191005_112900.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
There were opportunities to buy previous versions of jerseys at deep discounts at the retreat, so @castlerobber could have gotten the jersey she posted from there.
I bought one of the then-new Z-jerseys, along with the "vintage" original yellow jersey on clearance, directly from Cruzbike in summer 2015. I got the other Z-jersey in fall 2017. I also have the 2019 Kentucky ride retreat jersey.

NeaL

Guru
Here is the first Jersey I every remember getting. I have 2 of them actually and they are my favorite because I love the front pockets. I can actually get stuff in and out of them while I am riding. I wear them all the time because of that and they are very used unfortunately. :( I am not limber enough to get stuff out of the side pockets on the newer version.View attachment 11313 View attachment 11314

I seem to recall Maria saying that she really doesn't like that old Cruzbike logo. You might want to consider burning this one.

I'm kidding.

NeaL

Guru
Cruzbike "Ride with the Tribe" Jersey. I think this might be the 2017 White Lake Retreat Jersey - not sure of the date but must be pretty close.
View attachment 11327 View attachment 11328 View attachment 11329

Yep. That was the 2017 Ride Retreat. I wasn't able to make it to the Retreat but was checking online for updates. I had just met John & Maria & Lucia at the Recumbent Cycle Convention outside of Philadelphia. I think they sold out of all of their display bikes at the convention.

Probably my favorite of all of the Cruzbike jerseys I have seen so far. There were leftovers available at the 2018 Ride Retreat but none in my size.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
I’m pretty sure that picture shows the giant cruzbike name on the back where it will never be seen. I like the look of the jersey but I wish we had more stuff showing off the name of the company

(unless the name is spoonerizing to “Zz Bike Cru” but that would be way off topic of this thread. )

Awesome jersey.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I’m pretty sure that picture shows the giant Cruzbike name on the back where it will never be seen. I like the look of the jersey but I wish we had more stuff showing off the name of the company
I think they are hoping people see the name when you are walking around the Jersey - Kind of hard to see anything when you are riding the bike - especially since we are all so fast! haha
Cruzbike also on the arms and sides, so I think they did the best they could with the design.
Maybe slap "Cruzbike" inside the horizontal parts of the "Z" on the front might be kind of eye catching - maybe in the next iteration.. :)