Flat

Don1

Guru
I do run a tmps on my clone. It's Schrader valve though and had to drill out my rims to suit. So make a decision about how safe that might be. Buy on AliExpress for au$40. Or spend the $200 on tirewiz for French valve. Anyways it's saved me a couple times with slow leaks, information on speed for pressure and how pressure and temperature changes as you ride. Has alarms for pressure loss etc. Might have to balance the wheel with sticking weights from a golf shop....(hardest part was finding suitable tubeless valve's)

Itripper

I've had a front tire blow out on V2.0 from a sharp rock during an all-out, high speed, flat and straight sprint at night. The bike just keeled over fast with no way to control it. It was weird as it was in slo motion in my head but went down fast in real time. I think it was a few seconds from hitting rock till the crash. Wind noise was too great to hear hiss if any.

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
shouting "Bollocks to the Puncture Fairy!"
I took the Q out for a ride through town after (tele)work yesterday. I came up on one street where there was random debris left from a fallen tree. Of course this is what came to mind as I dodged bits of wood. I didn't shout it (this time). :D

efwYVR

I had my first flat on my Vendetta. Front wheel, going about 20 mi/hr on a city street. A catastrophic sidewall failure on a very new tire, so more pop than fizz. By the time I came to a stop most of the air was gone. So, nothing unpredictable or scary, and no loss of control. Maybe I was just luckier than some, and no doubt ANY flat is an adventure on ANY bike if you're hammering through a curve. What it did teach me though - and others have mentioned it - always check your tires before a ride, and maybe even 'during' the longer ones.