HPV World Championship in Austria

Alain

Congratulations!

What was your gearing combination?
I ride a 2x11 setup with 54/42 in front and 11-42 cassette for the lighter wheelset I used for the hill climb and 11-32 on the aero wheelset I used for all other races. To be able to shift all gears without problems I use a Shimano GRX derailleur, where I exchanged the cage by a Shimano XT long cage.
Crank length is 155 mm.

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
I ride a 2x11 setup with 54/42 in front and 11-42 cassette for the lighter wheelset I used for the hill climb and 11-32 on the aero wheelset I used for all other races. To be able to shift all gears without problems I use a Shimano GRX derailleur, where I exchanged the cage by a Shimano XT long cage.
Crank length is 155 mm.
What! You can climb 12% grade with 42/42?! That's amazing. I try to mosey up the hill with 34/40 combo. :)

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
It's interesting to see Alain's arm positions. Certainly not straight arm positioning and nice and relaxed even at that speed. Amazing

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Pretty sure in 2024 it will be in the UK
Who knows - maybe one day we can have one in the US (2025??) - with the number of velos that have been sold here in the last year or so, the numbers are going up!