Learning to Ride a Vendetta question?

DocS

Guru
So, did you go try one?

I've had a couple other bents and a trike.
After watching this young lady slow to chat, then blast me when we were going up-hill (me on my Bacchetta), I decided I needed to know for myself.

I bought a 2nd hand Silvio 2.0 and am riding it faster than my Bacchetta!
Hills are easier on my Silvio...

The learning curve wasn't that bad, but I did all the drills and spend the time the "lessons" taught...

Blessings,
DocS

I did get a chance to sit on one that a guy was having built locally but not ride it. I think I’ll stick with my Baron for time being however the one that is for sale on the board is really pulling at me

3bs

whereabouts unknown
In 1987, When I bought my first Porsche, (rough would be an understatement, as the hood emblem was the only part without rust) a guy told me that there was an unwritten rule that whenever wherever a girl said: is that a Porsche can I have a ride? That you had to give her a ride even just around the block. Why. To continue the mystique. I have always done that. But for me these days, I give kids the ride ( my wife prefers it that way)

But, the principle is the same. Noobs are to be helped. We are all brand ambassadors. I let two kids ride my t50 last week.

3bs

whereabouts unknown
The 944 turbo s was one of the greatest base cars ever made. 300 hp out of the box and totally build able, super easy to drive.

My first was a 67 912. Current 10 970 turbo

The 944 turbo s was one of the greatest base cars ever made. 300 hp out of the box and totally build able, super easy to drive.

My first was a 67 912. Current 10 970 turbo
Outstanding!! I did a lot of trick work on mine. Aftermarket wastegate, electronic boost controller, fabbed my own intake to use a Mustang MAF. Even data logged boost, EGT and Wide Band O2 do I could burn my own chips. Ahhh the good old days.

billyk

Guru
Now that you're committed, I'll let you in on a secret: we just want new posters here, we're bored with the same old crowd. So please share your journey...

jond

Zen MBB Master
Now that you're committed, I'll let you in on a secret: we just want new posters here, we're bored with the same old crowd. So please share your journey...

Oh lord it’s true I’m b b b boring. Surely not. I wear sandals with work socks and consider audax risqué.

Seriously Andrew Wilson this forum will answer your questions with a quick search. Welcome to speeding safely with no Porsche tax speeding fine tickets. ; )

Ken Rudd

S40, Apex, NC
Andrew, if you are near New Bern, NC there should be several ( or at least one) CB's there during the MS ride the weekend of September 7th and 8th. I'll be camping there all weekend, so feel free to reach out to me if you want to ask questions, talk, try my S40, etc.