Multi-day group ride entry fee sponsorships!

DocS

Guru
I tried to complete the online application for my MS Ride to the River event in October, but I don't have a "Loyal-Z code". How do I go about getting one?

I'm new to Cruzbikes, having only ridden mine for a couple weeks, but I like it.
I've retired my Bacchetta Corsa as a means of forcing myself to learn how to ride the Cruzbike well...
So far, I'm getting more confident and riding a bit more.

My intent was to get this so I could ride it in the MS ride, since it's hilly and I kept hearing how great these were in climbs.
So far, I'm not at all disappointed!

Blessings,
DocS

John Hennessey

It would be neat if there were a Cruzbike team on RAGBRAI. Rode part of the last day of RAGBRAI, but did not see any Cruzbikes, unfortunately. Saw a bunch of Bachettas, Catrikes, a Lightning, a Gold Rush. Alas, I went "rojo" and rode a DF road bike. Had lung surgery this year, and wasn't sure about breathing, which seems to be harder in recumbent position.
I've ridden RAGBRAI the last two years in a row. I've seen a few Cruzbikes, but it's clearly a minority. I was planning on going this year, but I'm doing a Virtual RAGBRAI next week here in Colorado. I'm planning on participating next year and would love to get together with a Cruzbike team.

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
I have never done RAGBRAI but it is on my list. I'd be up for a CB group team if enough are interested.