New member T 50

Libraman

Yeah, that kind of rack might not be best suited to these bikes, since they lack the top tube that rack is designed to cradle. I use a Kuat rack that cradles the front wheel, which all bikes have. I don't have a ready-made pic on my CB on the rack, so you get one of my hardtail. But my V20 and S30 rack up just as easily and just as well.
Thank you. Will have to make some changes.

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
Yeah, that kind of rack might not be best suited to these bikes, since they lack the top tube that rack is designed to cradle. I use a Kuat rack that cradles the front wheel, which all bikes have. I don't have a ready-made pic on my CB on the rack, so you get one of my hardtail. But my V20 and S30 rack up just as easily and just as well.
I've used one for years w/o any issues at all.

MICROWATTBOTT

@Libraman Welcome! Clipless pedals do make these bikes easier to ride. The feet are involved in the steering, whether clipped in or not; when they are clipped in they become a much more predictable and reliable part of the steering. It can seem scary being clipped in at first--like you have less control. But in truth, being clipped in gives you more control. It's a paradox that goes away pretty quickly with time and practice. Double-sided clipless pedals are nice; you don't have to fiddle with finding the correct side.

I've been riding a V20 for seven years now, and early on I was gripping the bars so tight to counteract my legs that I tore a ligament in my right forearm that put me on the bench for seven months. I couldn't even turn a doorknob, and shifting my car was difficult. During my rehab, Robert at Cruzbike suggested that I "grip the handlebars as if they were ripe bananas." That changed everything. When I got going again, I focused on my arms and legs working together instead of fighting each other. My pedal stroke smoothed out, my power improved, steering became more intuitive, and the bike was easier to handle. Everything just...relaxed. Since then, my grip on the bars has been light because that it all that is required. The only time I think about it is when someone asks here on the forum if it gets better. It does.
I love it! "Robert at Cruzbike suggested that I "grip the handlebars as if they were ripe bananas."" Has anyone got a collection of Robert's Rubies? I want to read more of them!