Selling my Silvio 1.5 $1,200

plc2

I'm selling my Silvio 1.5 due to I have no time to ride and knee problems. I am the third owner since 2017 and rode about 500 miles.
Silvio 1.5 has Ultegra Triple(52-42-30), Ultegra front and rear deraillers, Shimano Sora 9-speed brifters, Cruzbike Aero 67 wheels with Conti Gatorskins 700X25 tires.
I added a home made PVC rear rack with bag. I will post pictures when I get a chance. I"m not too familiar with taking the Silvio apart, boxing and shipping.
Thanks.

jbruns8234

CycleAddict
I'm selling my Silvio 1.5 due to I have no time to ride and knee problems. I am the third owner since 2017 and rode about 500 miles.
Silvio 1.5 has Ultegra Triple(52-42-30), Ultegra front and rear deraillers, Shimano Sora 9-speed brifters, Cruzbike Aero 67 wheels with Conti Gatorskins 700X25 tires.
I added a home made PVC rear rack with bag. I will post pictures when I get a chance. I"m not too familiar with taking the Silvio apart, boxing and shipping.
Thanks.
I am interested could you text me some pictures 630.854.39ninenine

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Hmm, I really wanted disc brakes. Get a lot of water down south.
You can ask your local bike shop if disc brakes can be placed.
I am not sure if this model of Silvio has the lugs in the frame (front and back) for disc brakes. If you (plc2) can post a picture of the other side we can probably tell. A bike shop would need that info too.

ron earnest

Thanks.
Is your Silvio still available?

plc2

I am not sure if this model of Silvio has the lugs in the frame (front and back) for disc brakes. If you (plc2) can post a picture of the other side we can probably tell. A bike shop would need that info too.

No lugs for disc brakes.