Selling my Silvio 1.5 $1,200

Doug Burton

Zen MBB Master
This was probably the ultimate expression of the Silvio V1 design set. The curved slider and revised front derailleur mounting made a lot of things work much better.

A Silvio 2.0 fork should fit, which would give you disc brake lugs (if you can find such a fork), but the rears, if you want disc brakes on the rear, require fabrication of mounts. I worked out how to do it, but never actually built a set of mounts. If you have access to a milling machine, or are very patient with a hacksaw and files or a disc sander, you can make a rear disc mount that should work, but again, I haven't tried it.

Afi

ok, new guy here, is this still available? also different question-never owned this type of bike, tried once years ago and would like to have one now. is this a good one to have/start on? thanks

super slim

Zen MBB Master
ok, new guy here, is this still available? also different question-never owned this type of bike, tried once years ago and would like to have one now. is this a good one to have/start on? thanks
Yes, the 45 degree seat back makes it easier to learn to ride!
You NEED to do ALL the training exercises in the Cruzbike videos, before venturing out in the traffic!!!!
Once used to the Cruzbike, you will never look at a DF bike again!!!!