Team Cruzbike RAAM 2017

McWheels

Off the long run
Is the transponder on the wagon? I can't make head nor tail of the long gaps and then sudden high speeds.

Are you chasing the Baviarian Women? I probably would.

Brad R

Thanks for reporting. I have not been able to get the Quarq tracker to show up on my browser on my phone.

The team is covering distance at an impressively fast rate.

trapdoor2

Zen MBB Master
How are you tracking them? I get nothing from the 3000 mi to a cure site. There are four "tracking" windows from "Technosis" but none of them appear to be functioning.

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
Thanks for reporting. I have not been able to get the Quarq tracker to show up on my browser on my phone.
How are you tracking them? I get nothing from the 3000 mi to a cure site. There are four "tracking" windows from "Technosis" but none of them appear to be functioning.

On a desktop, for me it works in Chrome, but not in FireFox. Can you try another browser in whatever device you're using?

trapdoor2

Zen MBB Master
Yes, I get the same thing whether I access via Chrome or Windoze. Ah well, I'll keep reading here!

GO TEAM CRUZBIKE!!!

trapdoor2

Zen MBB Master
I finally found the RAAM tracking site which has the team numbers you've been talking about. Cruzbike appears stopped at parking lot in WCP.
German women are well past TS17 and tracking above 40mph

trapdoor2

Zen MBB Master
Yah, if the tracker is with the car...no telling where the bikes are in relation to that. I would expect the car to pace the riders, esp. at night!

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
I was just reading that it's too hot for planes to operate in Phoenix. But it's not too hot for Team Cruzbike! Go Go Go

CruzLike

Guru
Awesome job Team. You have crossed the divide and the prairies are beginning to appear
Since most of the climbing of this race is behind you, it's time to relax just a little, knowing that you excelled in difficult conditions. This next segment of the race is where you will be hitting your stride and clipping off the miles like fence posts, one after the other.

Go Team!

Isiah 40:28 and beyond
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.