Recent content by Always-Learnin

  1. Always-Learnin

    Hanger failure/Drivetrain shred !!!!

    I fell once on my V20 (1x) and the mech got bent. I rode -30 miles w/o issues but at the end of the ride when I downshifted, the hanger broke and went into my rear carbon wheel destroying two spokes. Fortunately, I was parked at my local bike shop. But I didn’t have a spare hanger with me. I...
  2. Always-Learnin

    ONE SPOT. THAT'S IT. WHO WANTS IT?

    Somebody jump in there!!! We need you!!! Beginners welcome!!!
  3. Always-Learnin

    Ventisit opinions

    It is not necessary to cut the Ventisit. You merely remove the zip tie.
  4. Always-Learnin

    Ventisit opinions

    A very simple yet easy solution is to get a piece of 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch yoga mat and cut a piece that will match up with the curvature of the front of the pad. Cut it to about 6 inches front to back. Then open up the front end of the Ventist and insert the pad. Use a reusable zip tie to close...
  5. Always-Learnin

    Carry rack for a CB

    https://quikrstuff.com/ I carry all my Cruzbikes using this rack. Expensive but you get what you pay for...
  6. Always-Learnin

    2025 Q45 for sale - Houston

    I can vouch for Don...I sold him his QX100 and we live in the same neighborhood. THIS IS A GREAT DEAL!
  7. Always-Learnin

    My experience with a QX100 and a Q45

    Really sorry to hear about your challenges with the Q45. If you decide to sell it post it here in the CB Marketplace. You’ll likely find a buyer.
  8. Always-Learnin

    Binding axle on Kickr

    Zwift Cog!!’ https://us.zwift.com/products/zwift-cog-and-click-upgrade-kit
  9. Always-Learnin

    V20c bike rack

    https://quikrstuff.com/?srsltid=AfmBOor0PvsRMlesqyBFTWVN_GPfWI5QsniYhZ0aZ6xiZEHQA3y5Aah4
  10. Always-Learnin

    cheap seat-back bag.

    Ingenious! Kuddos!
  11. Always-Learnin

    Some tweaks to the V

    Can you post a link to your wedges?
  12. Always-Learnin

    Please talk me out of a V20 and into an S40

    If you use the wedge that CB sells you'll get to 30 degrees. https://cruzbike.com/collections/recumbent-road-bicycle-accessories-and-parts/products/foam-wedge-backrest-insert-s40
  13. Always-Learnin

    V20c from a Silvio 2.0 after 12.5 years

    WELCOME BACK! You were an inspiration in my quest to own a Silvio 2.1 and I purchased mine in 2014. It now resides in the Cruzeum with Larry O. Thanks for the memories! I hope you enjoy your new V20c! Blessings!
  14. Always-Learnin

    From Garage Innovation to Road Revolution: The Six-Generation Evolution of the Cruzbike S40

    While I sincerely appreciate the weight comments above, I must also say that the "fun factor" for me has never waned. I am thankful for finding Cruzbike at a time in my life when cycling had become a major pain. I am hopeful that future techologies can address the 'weight' issue but in the...
Top