It's here and it's: MAGIC!

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
One of those never seen before shots:
This is actually on John's Magic - He sent me all the parts - I have not been able to make the mods to the back end of my Magic to install it yet: :( LIfe is getting in the way of cycling -
Hoping I can break the 4hr barrier for 100 miles on a Trike this year - If life does not get in the way.

Now that I am over 60, I need something I cannot fall over on. :D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p - Guess that is also the great thing about Zwift - no flats, no road rash!
Magic-Trike.jpg

benphyr

Guru-me-not
... I have not been able to make the mods to the back end of my Magic to install it yet: :( LIfe is getting in the way of cycling ...
From the guy who is doing 10 hrs/day cycling, if you add 8 hrs sleep you only have 6 hrs for food, bathroom, over 60 prescriptions, stretching, petting the dog/cat, etc. - that leaves very little time left for life let alone wife!
...great thing about Zwift - no flats...
That's not what I hear... when you are going for records on Zwift it can knock you flat.
Zwift - ... no road rash!
Maybe that will be the next upgrade to Zwift - a road rash tumbling effect - named after Larry of course (or is that Oz-course) - which will come into effect when you increase your wattage around a hairpin corner.

LarryOz

Any close up photos from behind to see the tilting system?
Sorry - It's all super secret thing called a HVGS - (Horizontal Velocity Graviton Stabilizer) - If I showed you then I would have to kill you. :eek:
It is a just a black box I mount to the frame and attach the wheels to. :rolleyes:
It is stored at Fort Know right now until I need it.

LarryOz

From the guy who is doing 10 hrs/day cycling, if you add 8 hrs sleep you only have 6 hrs for food, bathroom, over 60 prescriptions, stretching, petting the dog/cat, etc. - that leaves very little time left for life let alone wife!
True - not much time for anything else right now - I am up around 5:30am - working and on the bike usually by 6am - quite around 6pm.
Thing is, I have to work the 12 hours no matter what - so that time is lost anyway to wife and "other" tasks.
Spend time with wife from 6-10 at nigh and then we go to bed and start the cycle (pun intended) all over again.
She works too. She is the RN for the local elementary school of 850 kids. She leaves the house at 6:35 and gets back at 4. She does get the summer off, which I am very jealous off - Might try and get a job there, but then my riding at work days would be over for sure!
Usually no ridding on the weekend. Right now we are mostly house hunting - which is a job in itself. Sunday is church and afternoon naps in the den! :) - My favorite part

LarryOz

Gosh larry. I’m waiting on your Milan impressions. So very busy it’s probably still in package
Hi Jon - I have only ridden it once - I do not fit in it very well since I am so small. It needs a lot of mods for me to ride it well. The one day I did ride it around - it appeared to be only marginally faster than me on my V20!. It was also harder for me to make power on it with the seat position and all. I am sure there are lots of tweaks I can do. It will have to wait until summer at least.

jond

Zen MBB Master
Hi Jon - I have only ridden it once - I do not fit in it very well since I am so small. It needs a lot of mods for me to ride it well. The one day I did ride it around - it appeared to be only marginally faster than me on my V20!. It was also harder for me to make power on it with the seat position and all. I am sure there are lots of tweaks I can do. It will have to wait until summer at least.

well I’m sure you will thoroughly test it’s speed potential Larry.

I still think about an alpha 7 but suspect it’s benefits to be tempered by its still substantive weight and the Aussie climate.

I’m yet to find anything that approaches the vendetta for overall performance and versatility

whilst I like the pelso brevet even with new seat below 20 degrees and with a tiller it cannot equal the performance of the vendetta. Mbb it simply works.

jond

Zen MBB Master
Glad to hear that about the Pelso Brevet. Almost pulled the trigger before I settled on the CB

good decision paco ;)

yeah Adam makes a quality product deserving success and it’s easier to initially ride and comfortable with big tyre possibilities.

but you’ll always be circulating three gold chains and not have upper body input power options.

my vendetta experience now is as a sports car and the brevet well brevets and training.

I would buy another vendetta without the slightest hesitation.

don’t tell my wife.

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
Have plenty of parts for a V build. Just need to sell one of the N+’s from a former DF life to finance a frame purchase