Large capacity aerodynamic tailboxes.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I mounted this tailbox to the headrest and the seat too - did not seem to have any bouncing or vibration problems.
I really build the tailbox for the magic - but it still worked pretty good for the V20. It can carry 4- 1 liter bottles in each side. That is usually enought to ride at least 6 hours
20211206_111950.jpg

Last edited:

Randyc3

I mounted this tailbox to the headrest and the seat too - did not seem to have any bouncing or vibration problems.
I really build the tailbox for the magic - but it still worked pretty good for the V20. It can carry 4- 1 liter bottles in each side. That is usually enought to ride at least 6 hours
View attachment 16787
Hey Larry, just curious, what handlebars are shown here? Thanks.

FlockiBF

I agree. I’m enjoying one of the M5 tail boxes attached to a Thor seat. I think it’ll fit well on a Cruzbike Adjustable Carbon Seat.
It sure looks fast.
View attachment 14461
I bought a Carbon case from Proceda and will fix ist to my v20 as soon as it will be delivered.
I will send photos …….

MaxLean

I built this tailbox for my Magic, but it also fits on my V20 as your can see . It is not really large capacity, but I can can 2 1-liter bottles in each side, with some extra room for tools and other snacks. It has a flap on each side I can lift and oull the bottles out while riding. I can usually ride 6 hours pretty hard with 4 liters of fuel. I'm going to work on one (perhaps 3x larger that comes all the way down the bottom edge of the seat and wll probalby cover the top half of the back wheel - hoping to have it ready for the Sweden N-S ride in JulyView attachment 16647
What seat is this?