MI Cruzbike retreat 2020 - August 6-9, 2020 Benton Harbor Michigan

MI Cruzbike 2020 - vote for days that DO work for you - If your name is not in post 1, PM benphyr

• July 4 (Thursday to Sunday surrounding Saturday July 4)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • July 11

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • July 18

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • July 25

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Aug 1

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Aug 8

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Aug 15

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Aug 22

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Aug 29

• Sep 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3bs

whereabouts unknown
I am trying to figure out how and when to do it this year.
I am headed to the Dominican for some volunteer work end of July and then end of August the Andean Health ride this year is several weeks long, going from Montana to New Mexico and then another week in New Mexico.
I am hoping to do the cb Indiana ride as well so my calendar is a mess and mrs k may think I am doing a few too many things.
Is there a better time for everyone?

super slim

Zen MBB Master
I am trying to figure out how and when to do it this year.
I am headed to the Dominican for some volunteer work end of July and then end of August the Andean Health ride this year is several weeks long, going from Montana to New Mexico and then another week in New Mexico.
I am hoping to do the cb Indiana ride as well so my calendar is a mess and mrs k may think I am doing a few too many things.
Is there a better time for everyone?
I am afraid you can count me out, as I will be getting my second AZ vaccine on August 5th, as Australia has only fully vaccinated 2.7% of the population, compared to 43% in US!!!

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Indiana and Michigan are close together. Could we piggyback just for this year and extend the official retreat in IN into the unofficial one in Michigan. Less travel, more riding. Or the opposite order.