Post a Pic of your Ride

Bentsoup

Unicorn Retriever
I didn't see this thread so apologies if it exists. I won't win this competition, but I think my ride could win some beauty pageants. Haha.

These wheels are the ones I just bought from ratz. Unreal, and fast.

Post a pic of your ride!

20230803_190358.jpg
20230803_190536.jpg
20230803_190543.jpg

Last edited:

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
That tail bag! Wow! which model is it? Where can we get it?
Thanks Ak-tux. It is a "Rough Road RR9028 SS" It is 14L but it expands to 16L.
I bought it from a motorcycle shop here in Japan but if you Google that you might be able to buy it online. You also might be able to find a similar bag if you do a search for something like "Sport Bike tail bag." Essentially, it is a bag that sits on top of the seat behind the rider on a sport bike such as a Kawasaki Ninja or Honda CBR.

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
Thanks Ak-tux. It is a "Rough Road RR9028 SS" It is 14L but it expands to 16L.
I bought it from a motorcycle shop here in Japan but if you Google that you might be able to buy it online. You also might be able to find a similar bag if you do a search for something like "Sport Bike tail bag." Essentially, it is a bag that sits on top of the seat behind the rider on a sport bike such as a Kawasaki Ninja or Honda CBR.
Thank you very much! Let me search for it!

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I have 7 Vendetta's and 2 Magics
Here are some of my favorites:
Magic with huge chair ring
Larry's Magic with huge ring.jpg
Magic with customer tailbox:
Larry's Magic with custom tailbox.jpg

Magic with TIlting Trike rear end:

Magic Tilting Trike.jpg
The Silve V20C Prototype:
Larry's V20C Silver Prototype.jpg
My first run Red V20: (What I used to set my first sub-4 hour 100 mile record)
Larry's Red V20.jpg
My Gold RAAM V20
Larry's Gold RAAM V20.jpg
But this has to be my most favorite: My 2.1 Vendetta with the custom "Cruzbike Wheelset": (This was m first Vendetta) - There is just nothing like this "BIG" boom!
Larry V2.2 with customer wheels.jpg

Last edited:

Bentsoup

Unicorn Retriever
I have 7 Vendetta's and 2 Magics
Here are some of my favorites:
Magic with huge chair ring
View attachment 15397
Magic with customer tailbox:
View attachment 15398

Magic with TIlting Trike rear end:

View attachment 15399
The Silve V20C Prototype:
View attachment 15400
My first run Red V20: (What I used to set my first sub-4 hour 100 mile record)
View attachment 15401
My Gold RAAM V20
View attachment 15402
But this has to be my most favorite: My 2.1 Vendetta with the custom "Cruzbike Wheelset": (This was m first Vendetta) - There is just nothing like this "BIG" boom!
View attachment 15403
Larry, you damn showoff! :emoji_joy:

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
The Predator.
Not mine any more, sadly.
It was a ratty race bike, not a beauty queen, which was just the way I liked it
I remembered you selling it and saying you where going to do other things like gravel, etc.
Seeing you are still riding (the Mystique?) - Did you find it faster than the Vendetta? I saw a recent photo of you on it. You are so high in the air. I find it hard to believe it would be faster than the Vendetta - but aerodnamics are funny sometimes.

M.J

I remembered you selling it and saying you where going to do other things like gravel, etc.
Seeing you are still riding (the Mystique?) - Did you find it faster than the Vendetta? I saw a recent photo of you on it. You are so high in the air. I find it hard to believe it would be faster than the Vendetta - but aerodnamics are funny sometimes.
It's nearly as fast if set up properly, but it's not faster. It's more versatile.
I did buy an upright gravel bike after I sold the V20 and have ridden it a ton this year. If I could have afforded to get that bike without selling The Predator then I would have, but I couldn't.