Post a Pic of your Ride

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
The Predator.
Not mine any more, sadly.
It was a ratty race bike, not a beauty queen, which was just the way I liked it.
V20s look perfect off the trailer. Mine hasn't been properly washed in a while, but the chain, the tires, the brake tracks and brake pads get a wipe after each ride. Occasionally I will make a bucket of soapy water to slosh my helmet, the ventisit, the neck rest and my shoes around in though.

Reactions: M.J

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Bike rotation begins. V20s get a new training space to make room for the new stuff. Too hot to ride outside for 2 more weeks anyhow. Technically this functions like living room #2

Amazing what you can do with a 3m x 3m space

IMG_0626.jpegIMG_0627.jpeg

Tuloose

Guru
There is no way my pretty much stock V20 can compare to the ones displayed here so I'll go to the other extreme and post this old photo of a Freerider I had once on my way to the doggy park.
I eventually donated the Freerider to our bike collective and replaced it with a T50.
The T50 is a better bike but I miss those ape hanger bars ;)
012u9j20.jpg

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
There is no way my pretty much stock V20 can compare to the ones displayed here so I'll go to the other extreme and post this old photo of a Freerider I had once on my way to the doggy park.
I eventually donated the Freerider to our bike collective and replaced it with a T50.
The T50 is a better bike but I miss those ape hanger bars ;)
View attachment 15515
Nothing wrong with a stock V20 Tu ;)

Henri

scatter brain
think people would go crazy for this look
I asked them if they could leave the paint off one for me. Sadly they couldn't. Anodized would also look rad (personally I like those rainbow anodizations ;) )
Maybe I'll have mine stripped and clearcoated or anodized sometime.

Bentsoup

Unicorn Retriever
I asked them if they could leave the paint off one for me. Sadly they couldn't. Anodized would also look rad (personally I like those rainbow anodizations ;) )
Maybe I'll have mine stripped and clearcoated or anodized sometime.
Even crazier would be titanium. I used to own and operate a fiber laser. The colors you could produce on titanium were crazy.

On aluminum, I could get a beautiful frosty white, but that's it. Still pretty though.

mia

Learning to ride on this beautiful Quest (I'm calling her Dreamsicle in my head, because she rides like a dream.)

Comfortable enough to take her on the local bike trails today and achieve a few personal milestones:
1. Ride up the "big hill" without dying.
2. Steer on the gravel path without falling over.
3. Ride back down the "big hill" without dying.

It was a beautiful day, and my 20 minute bike handling practice turned into an hour before I knew it.

IMG_1097.jpeg

1x12 ? What your currrent ring size? Looks cool!
It's a 44 Q-ring up front, 10-50 in the rear. I have plenty of low end climbing but could use a 48 up front for slower cadence fast descents. I had a 5mph tailwind on a flat road yesterday and could have pushed a bigger gear , but it is not a huge problem yet. ;) And a 48 up front would still get me up any climb.