RojoRacing Video edits

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
Yowza. That's some downhill run. I'm guessing I'd have uttered a bit more French in that situation! Well navigated.

ccf

Guru
For those of you wondering where that crazy Perez kid has gone during this covid time of no racing, let us just say he rediscovered his old passion.

Here's just one of the DH's I hit today and in true Recumbent Dork fashion I'm riding a bike that everyone thinks has no business on those trails. My latest machine is a belt-drive single speed hardtail and all these guys are rocking full long travel enduro bikes. I know the video makes the trail not look that steep but trust me, you can't even walk up this without using your hands or an ice pick. Watch closely at 1:33 in the video, I'm doing everything I can to slow down but the bike just keeps gaining speed, the only thing that stopped me was that dirt berm I had to pitch the bike into. I was a little out of control in that spot which is why there's a little french mixed in.

If the video doesn't have the option for 4k, give it 30 mins and check again as it finished processing the 4k quality.
Wow, I don't know how you can do that on a fixie! What's the benefit of the belt drive?

Last edited: