Ride Together 2023

3bs

whereabouts unknown
@benphyr
@DARYLHANGER945

you can never be too careful. all kinds of people trying to say they are hoosiers when they are not, particularly towns like Peru, Mexico, Scotland, Trafalgar.....
i have lived north of the border for 20 years now and i am still considered a hoosier by the michiganders.

that oil well actually is west of town on blair pike road.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I have been to every retreat since they started - even though I am 5 hours farther away now after moving to Hilton Head Island- I will have to find a way to o to it! :) See you in Oct!:p:cool:

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Hmmmm. Thanks @3bs.

@Lucia,
Should the ride retreat show up in "all products" on the main part of the website? I can't seem to get there from outside. Only through the Facebook link, possibly through the email blasts (now subscribed), and now through this link here in the forum.
I agree, but a link next to the 100 mile trial, as a Cruzbike buyer will be able to try ALL bikes, AND talk to happy Cruzbikers!!!!

Maria Parker

Administrator
We are still planning on having the retreat as of today. We'll keep an ear to the ground for what's happening with regard to Covid as we get closer, but still hoping it's a go. If we cancel, we will of course refund everyone's fees.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
We are still planning on having the retreat as of today. We'll keep an ear to the ground for what's happening with regard to Covid as we get closer, but still hoping it's a go. If we cancel, we will of course refund everyone's fees.
That's great news Maria - I am hopefully going to talk everyone in the TT challenge to come - so make room! :rolleyes:

Maria Parker

Administrator
Update on Ride Retreat:
We had sincerely hoped that COVID 19 would be well under control by this October. Unfortunately, the last few days of news with spiking cases around the country have brought us to the sad conclusion that we must cancel the 2020 Cruzbike Ride Retreat in the interests of everyone's health.
We will refund your 2020 Cruzbike Ride Retreat registration fee in the next few days.
We are very hopeful that we will be able to host it in the same place on the same weekend (October 14-17, 2021) next year, so save those dates.
Until then we are grateful for events like the Cruzbike Time Trial, organized and administered by Larry Oslund and communication avenues like the Cruzbike Forum and social media for keeping this community connected and spirits high.

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
Sorry to miss the get together but certainly understand. We're all making this up as we go along. Everyone stay safe!